Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lazy and Simplicity


Another post of mine! Hello to my sluggish and effortless outfit. I just simply chose the clothes that are in the topmost in my closet (without thinking twice). The pumps made the outfit somehow better. What do you think?

These are my colorize collections! I find it pretty much dull and boring if the photo is just plain so I decided to edit them with flying and soaring colors. Photo taken by my younger sister as always!

My black and white shots will never be out of the list. I'm always unprepared in this variety of shots but thanks to exquisite Photoscape for the beautiful and never fading effects!
 
 My back shots! Sorry for my big legs! It seems like I was smelling my armpits in the first photo! The shorts are personalized!


My jump shot! I'm supposed to remove that in my post since that's one way or another censored! But I find the photo just cool and good so you know; I just want to share it. Never mind my fat tummy!

Dear God, Today I woke up. I am healthy. I am alive. Thank you , forgive me for all my complains. I'm truly grateful for all you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment