Friday, September 21, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter



My mother’s love is truly beyond description. The sensations that I get when my mother is beside me is tremendously exceptional. My mother is just the best! To tell you a fact, I learned to love fashion because of my mom. When I was young, it was she who dresses me and I grew up following her styles and fashion advices. It’s beyond doubt helpful.

We’re Like Mother, Like Daughter not just in our styles, smiles, but also in our thinking. My mother is so patient, compassionate and never egotistical. She stands for what is right. I really wanted to follow her footsteps for me to a better individual. My mother is my everything. I truly love her.
“I think that the best thing we can do for our children is to allow them to do things for themselves, allow them to be strong, allow them to experience life on their own terms, allow them to take the subway...let them be better people, let them believe more in themselves.”

“Sometimes when you pick up your child you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.”

“The best place to cry is on a mother's arms.”

These are quotes that made me love my mom more. There are instances wherein we do not appreciate the efforts of our mothers, we are sick of their sermons and lectures but in the end, it is them who will be our principal supporter no matter what.
My clothing is alike to my separate other post since this was taken the same day. We all had nothing to do so I told my mother to have snapshots with me. She's just so sweet and she always plays jokes with me. The entire pictorial is pure pleasurable and really worth it. I do love my mother to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment