Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lost in You


This ootd of mine is about a month old. Numerous drafts are piling in my folder and I really can't upload them altogether at all once. I have that 'schedule' wherein I'll not post in consecutive days and whatsoever.
Okay, so I love this picture and can't you see that one piece of flats? Shame on me! Hahaha!


You probably miss my jumpshot. I miss them too!
My top and skirt are my DIYs. They were dress and I just cut them.
  DIY kagad? Well, basta I cut them!


I basically added vintage effect for my shots because I find the raw pictures dull.
Anyway, we went to Sky Box to shoot our Chinese project. I'll post my outfit soon so watch out! On the same day, the school had a seminar about God and I was definitely sad that I wasn't able to go. I should've learned many life lessons..... :(


You'll see my siblings in the next pictures! Yes, we are triplets!
I am that crazy. If you knew me, you'll be emegedly shocked!
Since I lack good words, I'll be giving you quotes I read in my favorite blog.


"Sometimes the most dangerous place you can ever be is your very own head."


"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."


"Life is tough but you must be tougher."


"We keep running after the people who care least about us. Why don't we just stop, turn around, and see the ones running behind us?"




"I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I’ve learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I won’t ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left."

1 comment: