Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Late Valentine's


This was the first dress I wore during the photo shoot (Fashion 101).
Feeling model talaga ako sa forgive my term 'photo shoot/ shoot' okay?
I woke up today at 7:00 am. It's very unusual for me to wake up that early especially in holiday like this. My grandparents keep on saying that I should wake up early to do more fruitful things. And for me, 7:00am is the best time because I can't really get up in my bed if I'll wake up at 6:00am or ahead of that AND if that happens, I'll ended up surfing the internet.


Don't you love the dress? It's like an atypical peplum dress or something. I just can't describe it. Oh well! So forgive me if I didn't give justice to my dress. It's just that my body is not well fit! I always promise my body that I'll be healthy and I'll sleep 8 hours a day but I keep on breaking those forgotten promises. However, I won't give up! (sings the song) 
Tatangkad and Papayat din ako! Maybe summer is the best time (*crossing fingers*)


This is like my Late Valentine's post because I am wearing red from head to toe! I opted to wear no accessories because I was in a hurry! Excuse ba yun? I lack red shoes so I just wore my pair of Tom's. And lastly, forgive my manly legs!
Punong puno ng insecurities eh! No dear, I just lack self-confidence. Yes, that is!


Today is holiday so I unquestionably need to party hard! Minsan lang talaga 'to so itotodo ko na! Let me just tell you about my boring holiday:
In the morning, I went to my guitar master tutor but sadly, we don't have a guitar lesson.
Anong pumasok sa utak ka at bakit ako nag punta kay sir? Luhh, zai gawa gawa schedule!
Next, I went to dad's office and he gave me money to go home. Muntik pa ako mabunggo ng tricycle!
Next, I had 2 pictorials! Kabooom!
Next, I ate lunch and yes, I surfed the net!
Next, I slept for 1 hour and 20 minutes. May countdown timer talaga ako sa tabi ko ehh.
Next, bla bla bla.
Okay, I am becoming informal and childish. Forgive me. These are really the effects of the night before the first school day of the week. Hahahaha!

"Just because you don't have a prince doesn't mean you're not a princess"

No comments:

Post a Comment