Tuesday, November 6, 2012

HAIRspiration

This is Denni Elias and I'm deeply in love with her hair. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't is stunning? Her blog is Chicmuse. She's a model somewhere. I don't know her that much like Filipino Bloggers. Her hair is love and it is very long and shinny. That's is why I doubt to cut my hair because I want my hair to be as long as Denni. What do you think?
Look at her jaw-dropping bun. Her look hair is ideal to her face shape right? It makes her look like a goddess.
Her just got out of bed hairstyle is sexy!
That gorgeous curls I can't take my eyes off. Her nose is so matangos!
More photos of her! The moment I saw her, I know I'll love and crave her hair. I just have these uncertainties if long hair is appropriate to me because I'm small and my face is big! What do you think?
Her beauty is one of a kind. She looks like a Filipino. I don't know her nationality. Well, again, I love her hair!


I wanted to take this opportunity to tell my viewers, readers and followers that every now and then, I still can't avoid having wrong grammar, spelling, and etc. for the reason that I am always in a hurry. I don't really focus on my captions. I hope all of you will understand and won't use this as a weapon to hurt me or someone. We make mistakes and that will make us humans. Isn't it?

xoxo,
zai

4 comments:

  1. She´s amazing! and She´s Mexican Like me! ;)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! She's Mexican. Mexican Girls are really beautiful! Well, thank you for your comment. I highly appreciate it.
      xoxo,Zai :)

      Delete
  2. I like these pictures! xD
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already followed you. You're a great photographer! I love your shots but I can't find your self portrait pictures. Anyway, thank you for your comment!
      xoxo,
      Zai :)

      Delete