Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Random Everything

Here are my single-photo apparels. Diverse from my other post since those were doubles (malamang). I decided to combine all of my photos in one post to make it clearer.

My button-down top is dazzling! The time that I saw it, I was like: "Hey! Whatever will be the price, I'll buy that". Good to know that that cost less than a half-thousand. My top is an excellent color and capable to pair with other contrast or akin hues. I paired my outfit with a neon belt, an owl necklace, and a leather watch.
Details: Top (Greenhills), Belt (Jellybean)

I wore wobbly high-waisted pants so that when I will wear a belt, it will have a split-something effect. I fell in love with my owl necklace I bought in Greenhills (the cheapest but of a good quality store) for the price of 120.00Php. My brown top is very simple and ideal for shopping or street-walking. My outfit wasn't perfectly seen in the photo but one way or another, the important details were shown.

I wore this when we went to Robinsons Palawan. I just loved to be dressed in light and girly colors that day and as you can see, I managed it well. My pants are my childhood's memories and now that bright colors are reigning, I decided to use that although it was a little bit too tight.
Details: Cardigan (Robinsons), Floral top (Robinsons), Belt (Jellybean), Pants (Talbots), Necklace (Robinsons)

My orange-pink top is truly cute when it is tucked it. I just saw that in my mom's closet and I owned it right away. My khaki pants made the entire attire look fresh and simple and my robot necklace added a casual appearance.
Details: Top (mother's), Belt (Rengel), Pants (D.E.I.), Vintage Necklace (Greenhills)
Last but not the least photo. A picture of my polo top. It was the flag of US of America! I do love shirts with printed flags in it especially if it is UK and USA. Too bad since until now, I cannot find my ideal UK top.
Details: Top (NCCC)

No comments:

Post a Comment