Friday, September 14, 2012

The Trending Dark Maxi Skirt


 
Maxi Skirts are one of the trending styles in fashion.

These are my chosen photos. Every time I am having my photo shoot (Ambisyosiya mode), my sister generally takes numerous photos at least twelve so I am having a hard time picking up my favorites. I wanted to upload them all but it will take me an hour just to finish a single post.


Black and White constantly makes me reflect that I'm itinerating in a different dimension. The excellence of the photo changes in the way I couldn't truly imagine and I love the fact that it makes my photographs the best that it can be. What do you think?

The venue of all my photos is all same and I am somehow planning to change it as soon as possible. This was taken in our terrace. I like it for the reason that the light makes the photograph good and I do not need to edit the photos that will consume my time.
By the way, the second photo is similar to http://liraprincess.blogspot.com/2012/09/girly-with-edge.html.

“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” ― Confucius

Quotes are blessings. They made my thoughts, principles and views better. Confucius made his way truly far in the quotes world and he has his strong point in every of his opinion. He is wise and blessed. Anyway, the quote just made me think the beauty of life. Everything in this world is beautiful and no one can ever oppose it. The problems and hardships are beautiful. They make us strong. You, too are beautiful. Agree?

I wanted to see the stars with my naked eyes. I wanted to travel the world and to find the deepest beauty masked for hundreds of years. Hahaha! Why am I so dramatic? Thank you to my sister for the beautiful photographs. She is extraordinary! Chaka ng peg ko ngayon!
 
I didn't aim to do this pose. This is I suppose a half stolen and half not-stolen pose. My pose is creepy and so girly. Anyway, I am not that really girly, it's just that fashion makes me pretty much girly but I do not blame fashion for that.
 
“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”

I consider the brand details of my outfit not really essential and I do not wish terrible verdicts and bad feedbacks come in my way. I also wanted to avoid the hypercritical conclusions concerning to the brand details. If you wish to know the brand niceties, I'm open; just simply message/comment me.

No comments:

Post a Comment