Friday, September 14, 2012

Taking Pastel Skirt to the Air


Pastel colors are my decisive favorites. They match my skin tone, very light to the eyes and are not too girly. I experimented to collaborate all pastel gradients. What do you think?
Here are the two of my favorite photos. The left photo makes me imagine the fresh aroma of beaches and chaste tranquility while the right photo visualizes my princess side.

Peach over Orange with Vintage Pocket Watch and beaded watch. They may not look excellent but combining them will certainly make one's outfit stand out!

I really respect fashion bloggers who posts photos of them with their dresses or skirts flying in the air then I figured out that it is not that complex. You just need to lift your skirt in a very feminine way to make the photo bizarre.
 
“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you” –Ralph Lauren

A quote that caught not just my eyes, my attention but my fashion view. So what if I bought these clothes in tiangge? In Ukay? In Chanel/F21/Zara/YSL? It all doesn't matter and with that I wanted to make my proclamation to my fellow readers that every post of my blog doesn't necessitate the brand details. I made them for you to know where I usually shop so I have this desire to infrequently post the brand details. I anticipate you all understand. If you wish to know the details, message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment