Saturday, September 1, 2012

Haphazard patterns and hues

A single and plain color cannot stand in its own so what I did was I combined different textures, patterns, and prints.

You can clearly see the details of my outfit. My Paris necklace is love and the moment I saw that displayed in the mall, I bought it. No doubt and regrets :-)

My advice is: Why don’t you try to experiment stuffs to accomplish an amazing thing? You just have to believe and sooner or later, you’ll reach your intentions. My point is that; Fashion is not just carrying clothes that will make you look appealing and comfortable rather, it gives a certain denotation that is hard to comprehend at first. It shows that everyone is purely unique and a blessing. You can make an amazing thing out of fashion. Who knows that someone out there can change the world with her idea of fashion?
This was actually a stolen shot. I cropped this since it’s just an accident and I am not the subject of the photo.

Details: Top (NCCC Dept. Store), Scarf (NCCC Dept. Store), Shorts (Mossimo) Belt (Mommy's), Necklace (Manila Ocean Park), Shoes (Robinson's), Bracelets (Gift from Jerusalem, Old, Mommy's)

No comments:

Post a Comment