Thursday, May 2, 2013

'stylishzai' pose

I thank God for these wonderful people! Look at them. Aren’t they beautiful? I never really thought that someone would cooperate my idea! Hahaha!

I desperately thank the people who talk about my blog, the people who tell me that they love my blog and they even spend time reading my with-love captions, the people who know my title and the brand I wear very well, and the people who simply know my blog.

There are certain persons who inspire me to blog more.

One time, one person said that she slept 3 am just to finish viewing all my blog posts.
There was even a time when another person said that when she doesn’t know how to style her clothes, so she would visit my blog for suggestions.
And there was an instant that a certain person will tweet me and message me about my posts.

Isn’t that overwhelming? Your feedback happily kills me inside and awesomely stabs my heart. You rock guys! Just remember that I love you! Yeah!

Stylishzai pose is my signature although many people are doing it.
Tingin baba + hawak palda = stylishzai
I came into the idea of having a signature pose because every fashion blog needs it and I presume, its time.


Ate Queen and Chloe, sobrang nakakatabang puso itong poses niyo. Nakakagulat talaga kasi I never thought na may kakagat sa pose ko. Ate Queen, thank you sa compliments mo. You don’t know how kilig I get each time you tweet me. Kayo ni Ate Diane and other people. Thank you guys and I love you!
 

 Look at how we do the stylishzai pose!
People, it is not too late. You can still send me your pictures doing this pose. I would really love to. I just came into the idea of including this post as a feature link in my blog for you to easily see it. What do you think?

So, let's see how my favorite bloggers try stylishzai pose!  :
I plainly got these photos in lookbook and their personal blogs. Don't you worry since I didn't remove your copyrights.
I wanted to give you more than more so I also included some of the poses I did in my blog! I am telling you that this is a photobomb post. I hope you'll love them. The poses I did are too many and many bloggers do the same pose in their blog so I just included some of them. I'll be posting a lot more so watch out for that!
 
TINGIN CAMERA + HAWAK PALDA POSE


LIPAD PALDA POSE
TINGIN BABA + ARTE PAA + ARTE HANDS POSE
HAWAK STRANDS OF HAIR POSE
UPO POSE (PARA KUNWARI HOT)
TINGIN BABA + HAWAK HAIR POSE
WITH SHADES POSE (KAHIT NASA LOOB NG BAHAY PARA COOL)
AYOS HAIR POSE
SANDAL PADER POSE
OMG! POSE
TINGIN BABA + HAWAK HAIR (TAAS PART NG HAIR DAPAT) POSE
Which among the poses I featured do you like the most?
Hahaha! Aren't these overwhelming?
Sorry for the craziness I brought in my blog.
Blogging makes me happy and I hope that I can share with you the happiness I feel each time I see good views, good stats, and good comments. You rock guys. I love you all!

xxx,
A thousand Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment