Friday, April 19, 2013

Food


Here are the foods I wanted to show to you. The photos are all mine and I got them from my own instagram (follow me: sweetzaiii).  I wanted to showcase to you the foods that I ate
and now they're gone from my body 
that is why I added a 'food' tag in my blog. These are not all of them so I hope that you will enjoy starring at them and you won't hate me from making you hungry.
PS: No more captions.
I really wanted to upload them one by one, and with bigger size (650) BUT it will take asdfghjlkl years to upload all of them maybe because these are edited 'png' photos
( I pretty much don't know about those stuffs although I keep on saying them) 
so I just combined them (by 2) and made them 'jpg'.
I don't know if you get my point. It really doesn't make any sense at all. Hahaha!

I will be busier in the following days and weeks because I will be attending summer class. Don't you know that I am the laziest person I know? Summer is supposed to be my best rest day but I have to study to pass college universities. Oh no! Okay, enough with these childish rants. I must not take these things, blessings, and opportunities for granted.

To tell you a piece of me, I wanted to be a CPA lawyer so I am planning to take accountancy in UST. (But, if I passed UP, then probably I'll study there. On the other hand, if I didn't pass UP but La Salle, then I'll probably study there. My third option is UST but maybe, I'll really end up studying in UST because my sister will be studying there. I might be lost if I don't have someone by my side.)
Why UST? Because, my older sister will be studying there. She'll take something related to medicine. Isn't it great? She is now an official Thomasian student! She just passed the interview. She will be studying in the school where our National Hero studied. How awesome is that?

Have a nice day everyone!
xxx,
ATS

No comments:

Post a Comment