Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jeans


I definitely would like to say sorry for my effortlessly lazy looks. I wore this one week after February. As you can see, my attire is very wearable. You can wear them everywhere (aside from parties and huge events) and feel comfortable at the same time.
I wore this when I was having my practice for our recital. I really don't have to worry because I knew I'm covered and I certainly feel comfortable.

A pair of jeans, for me, is better than shorts and skirts because you don't have to worry if people will look in your shinny shimmering ohlala-ing legs and no more flying floral or polka-dots skirts. You get my point? You can just wear them and happily, comfortably and freely move around unless you find it more freely to wear shorts and stretch your legs out. Yuck, that's a no no! Hahaha! I kid, I kid. My example is too weird.

To end this, I just love pants. Whoever invented it, I salute you men! *Thumbs up sign*
Photo taken inside our living room.
Photos taken by Janine Awat (sister)

Remember this infinity sign I did on my birthday post? I feel like I wanted to do more so here is my second.

Anyway, the internet is amazingly fast and I don't really have to wait for a certain video to load each time I am watching HOWEVER, the internet is amazingly slow each time I upload pictures on my blog. I have 5 drafts on my folder and it is really hard-breaking to accept the fact that I have to wait an hour or more to get them all uploaded.
What did I do to you, internet? Why are you doing this to me? Have mercy.
Oh. Hahaha! My drama side is overpowering me again. LOL!

My mom and older sister are now in Manila again and I would surely miss them *sighs. They'll be back on Wednesday. So now, I have to sleep in my parents' room because I am scared to stay in my room. I only have guts to stay in my room if my ate is in the house. We have separate rooms but seeing her room's light and her weird voice make me feel safe. Okay, whatever. I hope you got me. Haha!

"Sometimes people are meant to fall in love with each other but not meant to be together."

“People change. Feelings change. It doesn’t mean that the love once shared wasn’t true and real.
It simply means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.”
- (500) Days of Summer


I seriously love that movie even if I haven't finished watching the whole movie yet. It is not a love story because the ending was heartrending nevertheless it taught me that there is still hope and you can love again just use your past relationships to make you a better person, lover, and a protector.
(Oh diba? Hindi ko pa napapatapos, sumi-speech na ko?)
There's no regret point or whatsoever.
This is your life. Shape it the way you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment