Monday, August 20, 2012

Addicted To Colors




Sorry again for the poor superiority of the photo. I made it blur because of Iforgotreason. Okay, so this is again an aged photo. I have this idea of reborn-ing my blog and reviving all the photos in which, it will look more organized and of a better quality posts. I am trying to meet your expectations and after I posted all the photos in my folder, I promise that the photographs will be 100% better.
I wore my mother's vintage top given to her by my father when he is still courting her. My bag is my mother's possessions and I borrowed it for fashion purposes. I love the point of collaborating the printed neon colors with plain colors like what I did in here. My boyish watch made the look more me and the shoes were just perfect to pair with the apparel.
Details: Top (Mother's), White inside top (Crissa), White Shorts (The Children's Place), Neon belt (Jellybean), Watch (Swatch), Oxford Shoes (Hdy), Bag (Greenhills), Necklace (Robinson's)

No comments:

Post a Comment