Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Andrea's sweetest 16th (Part 2)

Part two:
So, the story behind all of this is too amazing to put into words. Basta, the celebrant didn't know anything. She's innocent- lovely innocent lady thinking about what might happen in the wedding that is actually her birthday. She didn't know we practiced in weekends just to make a seductive dance presentation in her birthday and many more. To sum up all, it was worth-it and probably the best birthday of my classmates that I have ever attended. Naks!

Below are the pictures especially photographed for you.
(In my mind: Ibo-blog ko 'to. Promise!)
Anyway, just for credits, I borrowed Neil and mommy Roze's photos.
Tehee! I hope you'll love it. And I wanna tell you that
we are shamelessly shameless for taking thousand of selfies
and posting them publicly. Sorry. Haha!
Pagbigyan, minsan lang mgamukhang tao.
(Photo taken at Hotel Centro | Photo courtesy: Neil)
One more sleep before her sweet 16! So here are some of the dancers including me.
(Photo courtesy: Vince Relampagos)
(Application: Camera 360)
First three photos: At our balcony; featuring our first layer makeup and hairstyle.
Bottom two photos: Tada! Here's how we look; featuring our hair and makeup! And I'm showcasing my magenta lips!
(Application: Camera 360)
Sawa na kayo no? Hahaha! Sorry guys. After I remove my make up, I'll stop being vain.
With Lira Cadorna.
I have to resize the photos because they're too many. Hahaha! Again, pagbigyan kami. Minsan lang 'to. 
Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she pretty? :)
Pretty + Pretty = Pretty
With my pretty Baba and her pretty mom!
(Photo courtesy: Rozella)
ETO NA. THIS IS IT! THE CELEBRANT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY. I KNOW WE'RE NOT THAT CLOSE. YEAH BUT I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY EVERYDAY. GOD BLESS YOU AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THIS WORLD CAN OFFER. TEHEE~
(Photo courtesy: Neil)
Hashtag #LakasMakaStolen
(Photo courtesy: Rozella)
This is our seductive SPG dance! Lol! I kid. It was, oh yeah, great! Featuring Dan, my partner! Hahaha! Find me.
Photo with my classmates! What a great night.
(Photo courtesy: Neil)
With Aya, my love.

She's one of the fashionista icons in our school and yeah, can she just give me her height? She's so tall!
(Celina, Me, Dan, Jireh, Kimpee)
Mom's reaction when she saw this.
Mom: Aba! Sumasandal kana sa lalaki ha?
Lol! Eh sa mas mukha pang lalaki yung katawan ko diyan eh. Haha! I kid. Sorry, Dan.
With my idol- Celina Setias. She's one of those great singers. Please, grab a copy of her future album.
Wait a second. Can't you see?
My big braso. Lol. Minsan, fail din ako umangle eh. Haha!
With my gorgeous mom!
Look-a-like ba? Nanay ko yan eh! Definitely one of my most fave pics in that event.
With Neil. Dagdag height yung mountain kung hairstyle. Agree? Plus the heels. However...
(Photo courtesy: Neil)
Lakas ko kasi mag photo-bomb eh yun pala naka focus lang sa kanya. Hastag #MajorEpicFail
So bale ngayon, hindi na. Hahaha! Ayos ba?
With handsome Bagsik! I look so fat so I have to crop the picture. ('Gre ka arte)
Okay yeah. So hindi talaga kami bagay. Kay ano kasi siya. Oh well. Haha!
Three gorgeous girls! Love their looks.
(Photo courtesy: Rozella)
This girl is on fire! Fayer! Fayer!
(Repeat 1000 times)
So yeah, we're having LSS on that song and on that night, we feel like we're better that Alicia.
That picture is after the games, the speeches, the buffet dinner and ...
It was so great.
GREAT. GREAT. GREAT.
(Photo courtesy: Rozella)
So you might be wondering why did I? Who are them? Why are we getting so kilig? Love overload chos! (Magagalit na sakin si Andy neto eh.) Would you mind to take a look again on the picture and you will see our kilig faces. Nga nga kung nga nga! Kilig to the nth power kami!
(Photo courtesy: Rozella Espino)
(Photo courtesy: Rozella Espino)
So here are the 16 girls and 16 boys. We look so hot pink there and it was really a night to remember. No regrets. No arte. No et cetera. It was really fun and I want part two just like this post. Hahaha! It was a Blast with capital B!
So I hope you like the photos here.
Click this to see the Part 1 post.
God Bless, people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment