Thursday, August 30, 2012

Black and White

I edited this in an online (but you can download it) photo editor. I truly love the effects, the frames, and the lay-outs! I promise that I will be using the effects in my future blog posts!

I decided to sit in our roof for that shot. The angle is kind of good but the position of my face doesn't made my nose pointy. I loved it! As I always says, Flaw is beauty :-)

I really look very young in here and my hair is kind of long. I don't kow what came in my mind why I posed like this. Weird? Imperfect? Love it!
What can you say about my legs! Too gigantic for me but still, Flaw is beauty!

I really forgot the brands of my attire so I won't be posting the brand. Anyway, what do you think of my attire? I find this rockish girly and very bagets! Lovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment