Sunday, January 27, 2013

Patience and Universe



I actually miss blogging. I want to cry when our wi-fi’s connection turned out to be the worst in the Earth but wretchedly, no tears went out in my eyes! LOL! I don’t want to sound too dramatic (I am not running to be the best dramatic actress!)  However, I was deeply affected by that catastrophe. I can last a month without holding my phone but dear, I CAN NOT last a day without using internet and now, gosh! I can pala syempre wala naring choice! Hahaha!




My title

I learned patience.  That sometimes we so don’t always get what we want and sometimes, we have to wait for the right time. It sounds weird because it is just an internet connection problem and I stressed it so bad but that’s me. Actually, I really never thought that I will encounter that internet problem since internet is my escape in all my stresses and ghastly moods and I am too glad because I can still net but I’m using the USB-like churva. 

I also learned the beauty of not torturing the long usage of internet. It is what we called having Space but I desire to call in universe instead. I discovered that I can do many many things if I won’t spend my 24-hours in the internet doing random senseless stuffs. Giving yourself a break from using computer (having space) is a good present for yourself so why don’t you try it?

Patience and Universe, that is why.




I wore that outfit without thinking twice. This is a part of Fashion 101 pictorial (Taray! Pumi-pictorial!). I am always in a harsh so I just wore shoulder-less top and mullet dress. It looks good naman especially because my pumps perfectly match the color of my top! Bravo! Since I am in a hurry, I didn’t opt to wear accessories so I am just editing the pictures to make it less dull. What do you think?

Top and Dress: Fashion 101
Rejection doesn't hurt, expectation does. Lying doesn't kill, denial does. Forgetting doesn't heal, forgiving does.

No comments:

Post a Comment